INTERNATIONAL TAXPAYERS COMMITTEE
International Taxpayers Committee (ITC) is a non-profit founded in Ukraine by activists, layers and policy makers at the International Congress in February 2002. ITC is backed and co-founded by Taxpayers Association of Europe, Ukrainian Taxpayers Association, Russian Taxpayers Union, Chamber of Tax Advisors of Kirgizstan and others. ITC stands for low taxes, private ownership and the rule of law in Ukraine.
ITC goals and objectives:
- to protect taxpayers’ rights and interests;
- to promote entrepreneurship;
- to facilitate the legal regulation in taxation and accounting;
- to promote public control over government spending
ITC works in the following fields:
- Providing information and consulting services.
- Delivering training and seminars.
- Doing research, surveys and evaluation.
- Preparing and issuing publication.
- Lobbying activity.
- Project development.
- PR activity
Lora Apasova, Secretary General
Irina Voitenko, Head in Ukraine
Natalia Yansen, Head in Kazakhstan
Rural areas of Ukraine currently suffer from high levels of unemployment, widespread poverty, andRead More...
Key stakeholders discussed a wide range of important aspects of economic growth and growth ofRead More...