CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL LAW AND JUSTICE
The Center for International Law and Justice (CILJ) is a nongovernmental, nonprofit and nonpolitical organization. The Center is located in Odessa city. The main goal of the Center is to promote research in the field of international law, democracy development and economic studies within Ukraine and abroad.
The Center provides accumulation and popularization of the best practices in the field of international law:
- Facilitating Telders International Law Moot Court Competition in Ukraine and the International Moot Competition on Maritime Arbitration;
- Organizing study visits to international organizations and European Universities;
- Granting research potential internships and co-opportunities to undergraduates, postgraduate students and young scholars;
- Publishing, abstracting and reviewing of books and articles on issues of international law and international relations.
The Center contributes to international research programs by:
- Carrying out conferences, seminars, summer schools and readings to facilitate the interaction between inexperienced and successful researchers;
- Realization of public interest projects, sponsored by Ukrainian and foreign funds;
- Holding of regular public forums, lectures and training programs to provide high-grade debates about important issues in international law and international relations;
- Publishing independent expert commentaries on topical issues in international law and international relations.
Center for International Law and Justice is an experienced NGO that managed more than 40 All-Ukrainian and international projects. In the past, we realized four projects that were funded by US Embassy, Open Society Institute, HESP and Central European Initiative.
32b, Fontanskaya doroga, Str., Odessa, 65016, Ukraine
Address for correspondence: P.O. Box 338, Odessa 1, 65001, Ukraine
T: +38 048 795 90 19
М: +38 097 711 27 99
Follow on Facebook